Your Hydro Survey Prize Draw
Competition Terms and Conditions
« Back to survey
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- The draw is ONLY available to registrants of www.thehydro.com by Tues 6th November 2012 who are UK residents aged 16 or over
- Those directly connected with this promotion (including media partners) are excluded from entry. Entry is restricted to one per person.
- Winners will be drawn at random and will be notified by email by 30th November 2012
- First prize ('Golden Tickets') is a pair of 'Club Seats' for the period of The SSE Hydro's opening until 31st December 2013, allowing the winner and a guest to attend any public ticketed event at The SSE Hydro during that time period. The winner must notify the relevant contact at SSE at least 30 days in advance of each event to confirm if they wish to attend that particular event so entry tickets can be issued and dispatched in ample time. Please note, some events may have age restrictions. Travel expenses, food and drink and any other similar incidental expenses are not included in the prize.
- 50 runners up will receive a The SSE Hydro 'goody bag'.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prizes with equivalent prizes without notice and takes no liability for lost entries.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoter to administer the promotion and for future communications/ promotions from companies directly connected with The SSE Hydro.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to their submissions being used for related promotional materials.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity. The SSE Hydro is scheduled to open in September 2013.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the promotion without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- Prize draw results are available by sending a SAE to 'Sponsorship Team, Marketing Dept, 3rd Floor, SSE, 1 Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G2 6AY
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter: SSE Energy Supply Limited, Company Number 03757502, registered office: 55 Vastern Road, Reading, Berkshire RG1 8BU, UK.
- This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.