Chris Rock - A Phone Free Tour
Chris Rock is partnering with Yondr to make this a phone-free tour. By limiting access to mobile phones and devices, the artist and audience can enjoy the show in the moment and without distraction.
The use of mobile phones, tablets, smart watches, cameras and recording devices is not permitted in the arena, so we advise leaving these at home where possible.
WHAT IS YONDR?
Yondr locks your phone/device within a neoprene pouch, which is released at the touch of an unlocking base.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If you have a mobile phone, smart watch or small camera on entry to the venue, you will be given a Yondr pouch to put the item inside and it will lock (make sure it’s turned off or on silent mode).
You keep possession of the pouch and on your way out simply visit an ‘unlocking station’ in the lobby to unlock the pouch and drop in into the collection bins provided.
‘Phone Use Zones’ will be available in the venue if you need to use your device.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
• Please have your tickets ready to ensure efficient entry to the venue.
• Make sure you declare any devices on entry (anyone found using a phone/device during the show will be asked to leave).
• Any items that do not fit into a Yondr pouch should be checked into the Cloakroom in the SEC Centre (£5 per item) before entering the venue.
• Only cash or card payments can be made within the venue, as Applepay or similar payment methods will not be available to you without your phone/device.
• ‘Phone Use Zones’ will be available in the venue if you need to use your phone/ device.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I ACCESS MY PHONE DURING THE SHOW?
Anyone found accessing their phone/device during the show will be asked to leave.
WHAT IF THERE IS AN EMERGENCY EVACUATION?
Yondr has been incorporated into the venue's security procedures. Follow event stewards’ instructions in the case of an emergency evacuation, but DO NOT wait to unlock your Yondr pouch - evacuate as normal.
The Chris Rock tour appreciate your co-operation in creating a phone-free viewing experience.