*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.
Fresh from unveiling details about her second studio album titled ‘Therapy’, Anne-Marie is delighted to announce her upcoming UK & Ireland ‘Dysfunctional Tour’ that’ll take place in May 2022 including a show at The SSE Hydro, Glasgow.
Therapy, which will be released on July 23rd, is the official follow-up to Anne-Marie’s multi-platinum and four million-selling 2018 debut, Speak Your Mind [the UK’s biggest-selling debut release of that year]. An artist whose everywoman candour and knock-you-down vocal range has reverberated across the globe, the new album is a collection of songs that embody Anne-Marie’s characterful artistry, self-effacing attitude and beautiful honesty; attributes that have not only catapulted the Essex-born to platinum status in the UK to the USA and everywhere in-between, but ones that have seen her reign supreme as a fearless Gen Z role model.
COVID-19 Customer Update
For more information on COVID safety measures in place and what can be expected when you attend events, please check here.
Important Ticket Information
Please note: The SEC Box office is temporarily closed. We are currently processing all ticket purchases online rather than at the SEC Box Office for the foreseeable future.
Accessible tickets can be booked online, or you can call 0141 576 3230 (replaces 0800 952 0110 temporarily) (open Mon-Fri 9am-2pm).
Your mobile is now your ticket.
Delivering the best purchase experience, digital tickets removes the inconvenience of visiting the box office in person or making a call to book. Purchase via theSSEhydro.com or sec.co.uk and your tickets will be delivered straight to your device, when available. Your tickets will be stored in your TM account and can be accessed via the TM mobile app.
No more worrying if tickets will arrive in the post or hoping you get them in time for that important gift. The stress of losing or forgetting your tickets will be replaced with the confidence of knowing that they are stored securely on your device and are available for you at any time.
Transfer tickets quickly and easily to all members of your party, giving you the freedom to plan your journey to the venue. No need for everyone to arrive together or wait for that friend who is held up.
For more information about digital tickets, please click here.
Event Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket purchases to be limited to four tickets per person.
2. Ticketmaster Fan-to-fan Resale is the official and only approved ticketing resale partner of this show. To remain valid, tickets can only be bought/sold via this official platform. If any tickets are bought or sold through any other platform/company, then the promoter reserves the right to cancel the tickets. The ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through our official face-value resale partner.
3. The ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. The ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the customer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
5. There will be ticket checks on the night by official ticket checkers.
6. A smart device will be required to redeem the ticket. The digital ticket will be available via the app of the official ticket agent the booking was made through.
7. To gain entry to the concert, the lead purchaser must bring a valid photo ID matching the customer name on the official ticket agent’s app.
8. All ticket holders must enter the venue together, with the lead purchaser.
Disclaimer: Please note that Level 3 is accessible by stairs only. Some areas of Level 2 and Level 3 may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties, those who are not comfortable with heights or those who experience vertigo.
We anticipate you should receive your tickets at least 21 days prior to the event you are attending. Thank you for your patience.