*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.
Dua Lipa at The SSE Hydro on 15th June 2020 has been rescheduled to 4th January 2021. Your ticket will be honoured for the rescheduled date.
IMPORTANT TICKET INFORMATION
A max of 4 tickets per person and per household applies during the presale.
This will increase to a max of 6 tickets per person and per household during the onsale.
Tickets in excess of this will be cancelled.
Tickets purchased by businesses or traders will be cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets may only be purchased by individuals for personal use. Tickets may not be purchased by brokers, businesses, traders or for business or trade purposes, nor be offered for re-sale for profit or commercial gain.
2. This ticket is sold by the Promoter directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms & Conditions will be cancelled.
3. This ticket is a personal, revocable licence and at all times remains the property of the Promoter. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoter upon request.
4. This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through The Artist's approved face-value resale partner such as Ticketmaster Fan-to-Fan Exchange (please visit the artist’s
website for details of other partners). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Reselling a ticket through an unauthorised outlet makes it void and the
ticketholder may be refused entry.
5. Tickets are limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per person.
6. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling and can only be claimed by the person who made the original booking. Please see the Purchase Policy for further details.
Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
Disclaimer: Please note that Level 3 is accessible by stairs only. Some areas of Level 2 and Level 3 may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties, those who are not comfortable with heights or those who experience vertigo.
We anticipate you should receive your tickets at least 21 days prior to the event you are attending. Thank you for your patience.