Showtimes will be released approximately 3 days before the date of the event.
*Event timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later than originally published.
It’s with regret that Lana Del Rey today announces that she has been forced to cancel her entire upcoming EU/UK tour due to illness.
Speaking on the news, Lana Del Rey says: “ Sorry to let everyone down so last minute but this illness has taken me by surprise and have totally lost my singing voice. Dr has advised 4 weeks off for the moment. I hate to let everyone down but I need to get well. Love Lana”
Refunds will be processed automatically from your point of purchase.
Important Ticket Info
This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are not resold.
- T&C'S for names on tickets as follows:
- This event is for fans only and the following terms and conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are not resold on unofficial unethical resale sites.
- The full name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket and photo ID of the lead booker must be presented to gain entry into the venue. The name on the booking cannot be changed or transferred once the booking has been made.
- If you are booking more than one ticket your guests must enter the venue at the same time as you. Failure to do so will result in guests being turned away.
- The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer is through Ticketmaster's Fan-Fan Ticket Exchange https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/ticket-exchange and one other authorised resale platform, see the artist's website for details.
- If the promoter reasonably believes that tickets have been resold in any other way the barcode on the ticket will be voided, prohibiting entry to the concert.
- A strict 4 per person ticket limit applies
Disclaimer: Please note that Level 3 is accessible by stairs only. Some areas of Level 2 and Level 3 may not be suitable for those with mobility difficulties, those who are not comfortable with heights or those who experience vertigo.
We anticipate you should receive your tickets at least 21 days prior to the event you are attending. Thank you for your patience.