Located in the heart of The SSE Hydro, the Hydro Club Restaurant delivers a truly impressive dining experience with an elegant quirky character.
In celebration of musicality and the artists who have toured at SSE Hydro you’ll find an eclectic mix in décor and gallery portraits creating an ambient setting. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer panoramic views across the arena allowing you to immerse yourself in the pre show build up and anticipation from your private dining table.
Our Scottish seasonal food menu and selected wine list offers a three course dining experience for an unrivalled start to your evening for £35 per person.
Restaurant experience includes:
Early access, no queues and exclusive entry through our hospitality entrance
Your very own private table for the evening
Three courses from our seasonal restaurant menu
Access to the lounge for up to one hour at the end of the performance
- Bookings are only valid with a separately purchased ticket for the event.
- The offer does not include alternative seating to watch the show.
- Guests are required to pay the full cover charge (£35 per person) at the point of booking.
- All additional charges, including drinks consumed, are payable on the night of the event
- Menus and price points are subject to change
Dietary and Kids menus now available:
- Kids menu
- Non-gluten Containing Ingredients Menu
- Vegan menu (only available to pre-order ahead of the event)