Heineken Competition Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, the outlet running this promotion and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- This promotion is only available in participating outlets in Scotland
- To enter, purchase a pint of Heineken or Heineken ‘served extra cold’ (HSEC) between 01.05.18 – 24.10.18 from a participating outlet. Upon purchase, you will be given a scratch card (subject to availability). To enter go online and enter code from scratch card before 11.59PM on 24.10.18. Code can be used only once. Limited to one entry per person per day. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
- No proof of purchase is required
- To enter go online at https://www.thessehydro.com/partners/heineken to enter your code found on the scratch card.
- Scratch cards cannot be claimed after 24.10.18 and all entries must be made by 11.59pm on 24.10.18. There are 800 scratch cards per participating outlet.
- Prizes available to be won: Prizes are 17 pairs of VIP tickets to the Heineken Green Room for pre-selected gigs hosted at the SSE Hydro between 14.06.18 – 27.11.18. Entry to the Heineken Green Room includes complementary snacks and one free pint of Heineken.
- Entrants will be asked to provide their details for prize fulfilment purposes. This will include first name, last name, address, email, phone number and pub name.
- Only one prize per person.
- Entrants will receive an on-screen message confirming receipt of entry and informed that winners will be drawn and contacted to confirm delivery of prizes within 14 days via a third-party fulfilment agency via email or phone call.
- All prize winners must claim their prize within 7 days of receiving the confirmation email from Heineken’s third-party prize fulfilment representative. If prize winners cannot be contacted within 7 working days or the prize winners fail to reply within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select new winners (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize.)
- Prizes will be fulfilled by the third-party fulfilment agency only. Claims for prizes will not be accepted at outlets.
- Prizes will be fulfilled and available via e-ticket, the third-party fulfilment agency will provide a secure link unique to the winner via email, which can be accessed to download winning tickets.
- Winners will be required to supply their full name to be detailed on tickets for security purposes, only winner’s details are required and will be featured on both tickets
- Winners will be required to have access to a printer to print both e-tickets
- Once winners have been selected as per prize draw dates detailed above, all data will be held for up to 14 days to allow for any forfeited entries and then deleted. Entrants data will be deleted once each draw has been made, there is no rollover entry into the next draw. With the exception of winners drawn as a result of forfeited entries data will be deleted and then the opportunity to enter will resume.
- The promoter is not responsible for any loss or stolen tickets
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied scratch-cards are invalid. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen scratch-cards.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed online entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification
- Winner(s) details will be available from 25.10.18 on request from the promoter.
- There is no other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The winners may be required to participate in all required publicity.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the promotion rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this promotion, and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The prize promotion is not available in England or Northern Ireland.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
Prize pool includes:
17 pairs of tickets to gigs hosted at the SSE Hydro in total.
Breakdown of pre-selected gigs are as follows:
2 x Michael McIntyre gigs
14 x Kevin Bridges gigs
1 x Pete Tong gig
- The prize does not include travel to and from the Arena and all other incidental costs including but not limited to transport, accommodation, meal costs and spending money. All other costs incurred in addition to the prizes set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner(s)
- There is no cash alternative for the Prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the prize will be free from disruption failing and/or error.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) if, in its sole discretion, the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified, this includes providing alternative dates and performances in the event that, for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions.